Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live at enim porttitor facilisis.
Got a question?
- We sell only high-end tattoo equipment, so you are highly unlikely to experience any issues with our supplies.
- In the unlikely event that you would like to return an item, we offer a full 14-day money back guarantee (fewer delivery costs) on all items returned to us so long as they are in the exact same brand new sealed condition as they were when they arrived with you. This policy excludes needles, grips, tips, tubes, inks and any other product for which service or return is not handled directly by TattGEAR.
- Any items returned, subject to the above, which are not in the condition they were on dispatch may be subject to a 10% re-packing charge or, in some cases, a refund may be refused altogether. In such instances, it is down to the customer to either collect the item(s) from us or pay a charge for redelivery.
- Any returnable items which may seem faulty and are within warranty can be sent back to us for repair/replacement. It is the customer’s responsibility to pack the items well so they arrive back with us safely. We would recommend using an insured, trackable service. Once received, if after testing the product is found to have no actual fault and is just down to poor troubleshooting, it is again down to the customer to collect the item(s) from us or pay a redelivery charge.
- If a return is confirmed as being faulty, we will issue a refund or credit note for any return postage costs incurred by the customer once we have been provided with a copy of the receipt.
- Please note any returns for Stigma-Rotary®, Cheyenne Hawk, Critical Power Supplies and Thermal Printers are handled directly by the respective companies themselves. This ensures the fastest possible technical support and troubleshooting should an issue arise.
- In all instances, please contact us first for advice on how to proceed.
Company’s place of registration: