We are UAB „Tattgear LT“ (“Company,” “we,” “us,” “our“), a company registered in Lithuania at Lelijų 15-2, Birštonas, Lietuva. Our VAT number is LT100012818517.
We operate the website tattgear.com/ (the “Site“), as well as any other related products and services that refer or link to these legal terms (the “Legal Terms“) (collectively, the “Services“).
You can contact us by phone at +37067151351, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to M. Daukšos G. 16, LT-44287 Kaunas, Lietuva, Lithuania.
These Legal Terms constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you“), and UAB „Tattgear LT“, concerning your access to and use of the Services. You agree that by accessing the Services, you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by all of these Legal Terms. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THESE LEGAL TERMS, THEN YOU ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM USING THE SERVICES AND YOU MUST DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY.
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Services from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Legal Terms from time to time. We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of these Legal Terms, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change. It is your responsibility to periodically review these Legal Terms to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Legal Terms by your continued use of the Services after the date such revised Legal Terms are posted.
The Services are intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Services.
We recommend that you print a copy of these Legal Terms for your records.
The information provided when using the Services is not intended for distribution toor use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Services from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
By using the Services, you represent and warrant that:
(1) all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete; (2) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary; (3) you have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these LegalTerms; (4) you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside; (5) you will not access the Services through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise; (6) you will not use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; and (7) your use of the Services will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services (or any portion thereof).
You may be required to register to use the Services. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products available on the Services. However, we do not guarantee that the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products will be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of other errors, and your electronic display may not accurately reflect the actual colors and details of the products. All products are subject to availability, and we cannot guarantee that items will be in stock. We reserve the right to discontinue any products at any time for any reason.Prices for all products are subject to change.
PURCHASES AND PAYMENT
We accept the following forms of payment:
– Bank payment
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Services. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in Euros.
You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any applicable shipping fees, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order.
We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Services. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Right of withdrawal
- Consumers can withdraw from distance and off-premises contracts within 14 days of the delivery of the goods or the conclusion of the service contract, subject to certain exceptions, without any explanation or cost.
- Exemptions apply in several circumstances, for example for perishable goods, sealed goods opened by the consumer that cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons.
- any physical movable items, including water, gas and electricity when sold in a limited volume or a set quantity;
- any physical movable items that incorporate or are interconnected with digital content or a digital service in such a way that the absence of that digital content or digital service would prevent the goods from performing their functions (goods with digital elements).
All in-stock orders are processed and shipped within 2 business days.
To ensure an accurate delivery, please verify your contact and shipping information is accurate at time of purchase. Also be advised the estimated shipping dates provided at checkout are not guaranteed.
If your tracking information says the order has been delivered, but it has not arrived, you must contact Tattgear.com within 5 business days. We are unable to attempt the claim process outside of this deadline.
Domestic Shipping Methods & Rates
- Tattgear.com offers the following shipment methods for domestic orders:
- Standard shipping method VENIPAK / DHL for all orders.
- Local pickup at Remis Tattoo Gallery, Dauksos g.16-15, Kaunas, Lithuania.
- We sell only high-end tattoo equipment, so you are highly unlikely to experience any issues with our supplies.
- In the unlikely event that you would like to return an item, we offer a full 14-day money back guarantee (fewer delivery costs) on all items returned to us so long as they are in the exact same brand new sealed condition as they were when they arrived with you. This policy excludes needles, grips, tips, tubes, inks and any other product for which service or return is not handled directly by Tattgear.com.
- Any items returned, subject to the above, which are not in the condition they were on dispatch may be subject to a 10% re-packing charge or, in some cases, a refund may be refused altogether. In such instances, it is down to the customer to either collect the item(s) from us or pay a charge for redelivery.
- Any returnable items which may seem faulty and are within warranty can be sent back to us for repair/replacement. It is the customer’s responsibility to pack the items well so they arrive back with us safely. We would recommend using an insured, trackable service. Once received, if after testing the product is found to have no actual fault and is just down to poor troubleshooting, it is again down to the customer to collect the item(s) from us or pay a redelivery charge.
- If a return is confirmed as being faulty, we will issue a refund or credit note for any return postage costs incurred by the customer once we have been provided with a copy of the receipt.
- Please note any returns for Stigma-Rotary®, Cheyenne Hawk, Critical Power Supplies and Thermal Printers are handled directly by the respective companies themselves. This ensures the fastest possible technical support and troubleshooting should an issue arise.
- In all instances, please contact us first for advice on how to proceed.